Sunday, June 13, 2010

So it Begins...

2 years ago..this would not have been me. But since then and onwards, this is how i have wished to be. A drift that refuses to come to a halt yet bounces back and forth on the elevation of a quest to an answer but settling down with a mere disappointment of Survival.

Is that what me or you are reduced to?? Some call it the life lived standing high above the peers defined by those who came before or became parallel. I just call it the vicious circle of survival.
No, not the Darwin's Theory of the Survival of the Fittest. Just Survival, where the amount of entanglement is equally proportional to the number of days lived or left, regardless, in the mortality or the built up burning desires or the dreams foreseen and the pleasures withdrawn. Metaphorically, similar to an amount of money from the bank carried along with the self for the investment for the self to be reaped for the self. Funny ? I don't know. True ! I think so. Business !! Absolutely.

Why am i here with my fingers on the keyboard because i ain't got a clue about which is the right key for me and like a never ending principle of gravity, the mind never stops searching. I think i know why, but then i give up at times when i see myself as the puppeteer and the puppet to play along in this game of life. But fortunately, before the end of the show, the thought, the cocoon that does unwrap, does it every once in a while. And, today i write in that while.

Someone ever told you, to find that person who exists in this world and is your answer for the life you want the way you want. Inevitably, a reflection might be the only answer but let's face it, that's just too perfect. The cojones to attract this temptation dripping off the glare of the eyes of that someone, is uncanny. Perplexed ? Well to begin with, I will panic just thinking about "N" number of continents to travel to and probably call up the over hyped undercover agents who would create the person for you out of the sweat on your face. I don't even plan to start and think about number of countries. (The reason I used a mathematical generic integer "N" is because am about 6-7 bottles of beer down and every time i say to myself N = 7, the voice comes, NO DUDE thats the number of bottles and i end up confused again)..Anyways..

By now, my unintentional assault and the symbolism about the creator, the superfluous creation and creation of entanglement for the authentic or the ethic has already given the hint of my direction and script.

The play has just begun....

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog & its name too :D though it is a bit of a ramble, I get what you're trying to say. esp loved these two lines:

    "Inevitably, a reflection might be the only answer but let's face it, that's just too perfect." = Narcissism! :D

    "every time i say to myself N = 7, the voice comes, NO DUDE thats the number of bottles and i end up confused again)" Funny!!

    ReplyDelete